Friday, February 25, 2011

Awooooooh!

Peanut has been "AWOOOOOOHing" more and  more often. And not to mention..... more protective.

As I only wish to be able to upload pictures, my retarded camera changed some sort of setting some how for the upload process and it screwed up so now there won't be any pictures of my nub anymore until I find a nice and long lasting camera that doesn't work like crap. (I even checked the manual!) This sucks. I even thought of uploading a video of Peanut "AWOOOOOOHing" at a squirrel that was out the window.

Have I told you about Peanut's strong muscles? They are VERY strong. I mean his thunder thighs are rock. Every time I try playing chase with him and I catch him, he just pulls his way out of my hands.

I wish I could show you Peanut's long hair. He needs a trim. His butt is the source of hair infestation. It falls EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I learned to love it and I know that Peanut will always be with me everywhere I go - hair-wise.

Smile like your corgi! :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow; I followed back. :) Love Peanut! Good luck with the hair infestation; we are infested at my house, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Got Peanut?