Saturday, May 28, 2011

Not Good... at all

Today, right now, Peanut ate a grape or two. I gave the command "drop it," but it was too late. He ate it. I made some research and a little amount can make him ill. Oh no. He ate frozen grapes that I accidentally spilled and you know about his obsession of fruit. It's not only bad for his health but for his special diet! grrrrrrrrrr. I am worried!

1 comment:

  1. It will be ok. When I lived w/my parents I used to give our dog grapes all the time before I knew they were bad for dogs.. she never got sick. I think it has to be a ton of grapes for them to really get sick.. but keep an eye on him just in case :)


Got Peanut?