Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Training time! ;)

Peanut is in high school.(even thought he is only like 7 in dog years) He's my lil' teen now. He has past his Puppy obedience(which he always did the "Flying Squirrel Position"), Intermediate obedience, and he is gonna start Advanced obedience classes this Wednesday(Oct. 6.) I am so excited!!! Life has gone so fast.  He is going to be a year old in 7 weeks already! His birthday is on November 9 F.Y.I. Every time I look back at his pictures, I get kind of emotional sometimes for some reason. He is like a son, but better. I know Peanut is intelligent, because he is always the best in his class. I count on him to show his best, and I rely on myself to train him the best I can. i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope it goes swell. I can't wait till it starts!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like fun! I'm sure Peanut will be the star of his class and do wonderful! can't wait to hear about it :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Got Peanut?